Why Snowmass Sports?
Your Ski Shop
- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED – We have been serving locals and guests alike in the same location for over 30 years. Support Local & Shop Local
- Clothing Rental Available – Don’t have the gear but want to hit the slopes without buying expensive jackets and snow pants. We have you covered. Check out our rates here.
- FREE Overnight Ski storage – for rental customers. Don’t want to carry your skis back to Aspen or to you condo/hotel in Snowmass. Leave them with us.
- Open late so you can pick up your equipment if you arrive in the evening (8:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
- Slope-side Location is the Best – Adjacent to Frist Chari Coffee, easy to park and walk down the mall, centrally located and accessible to all Snowmass accommodations. When you are done, ski within a snowballs throw of our front door
- Great Prices – The latest and greatest equipment, (see rates page for list of gear) tuned and ready for you.
- Group discounts available (groups of 10 or more) Click here to contact us. 30% off Group Rates available.
- Superior customer service – Our knowledgeable and friendly staff strives to make sure customers are well fitted and confident in their equipment. We are passionate about the mountains and want to set you up to accomplish your skiing and riding goals.
- Equipment Swaps – You can switch between skis and snowboard, different boots and skis at any time to find what’s perfect for snow conditions and your fit/preference.
- Performance boot upgrades – We have wider and softer boots or narrow and high performance boots you can rent for an additional price.
- Demo to purchase program – Ski for 2-3 days free if you purchase new skis from sales floor. See the Skis we rent and sell HERE
- Huge Accessory Selection – Featuring Smith, Oakley, Swanny, Hestra, Turtle Fur, and Coal, Seirus
- Lifestyle and outerwear from – Kuhl, Mountian Hardwear, Patagonia, Obermeyer, Mammut, Picture Organic, & Spyder
- Support Small Business– (Your buck stops here)
Snowmass Sports are more than just a ski shop--they are a family owned business that has been in business on the Snowmass Mall for over 30 years, and you can trust them to give you the perfect fit for your boots and skis. There is no reason to consider any other sports shop.
My ski mornings always get off to a great start when I enter Snowmass Sports to pick up my equipment! With its premier location slope-side at the end of the Snowmass Mall, this 30 year old family owned shop is the only place in Snowmass Village to go for all skiing/boarding needs. My family and I have been coming back for over 20 years.
It wouldn’t be a family ski trip to the four mountains of Aspen, Colorado without a stop at Snowmass Sports to fill our equipment needs. Snowmass Sports is a second-generation family-owned business, staffed with knowledgeable sales associates and technicians who know how to properly access and fit all levels of snow sports enthusiasts. Snowmass Sports’ ski-in, ski-out location on the Snowmass Mall, makes it a quick and easy stop to exchange and add/subtract equipment, gear, and clothing should snow and weather conditions change.
Snowmass Sports is absolutely the best place to go for your ski rental (and other ski equipment and clothing needs). We have out-of-town guests (family and friends) staying with us almost every week during the ski season and we always take them to Snowmass Sports for their rentals. They have a very knowledgeable and friendly staff and the best location (slope side and right across from Starbucks).
Need swap our equipment during your day? With their slope-side location It’s easy because you can be back out on the mountain in a short amount of time. Plus free overnight storage for rental customers is the best, to rack your skis there at night and not have to carry them back and forth every day.
Special service on my new pair of skis. Above and beyond. Best ski shop in Snowmass. Highly recommend to my ski clients and anyone needing anything associated with skiing. Many thanks, Snowmass Sports!